Hi

4.4.5 will be in vote today with better support of JDK21 (we build and
test using JDK20, I will setup JDK21).

Regarding 4.5.0 (including Jakarta EE namespace), I plan to work on it
in the coming days. I hope to submit 4.5.0 to vote in a couple of
weeks.

Do you have specific test cases with JDK21 ? I would like to check
with Karaf 4.4.5.