Hi Cédric

You can provide the security schema via blueprint or programmatically,
overriding the karaf realm.
Or you can create a new realm and update all services (ssh, etc) with
this realm (more changes to do).

I would go more with the overriding karaf realm, probably easier (the
overriding bundle would be part of your distribution).