Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for looking into it.

Yes, I tried that before, the value can be replaced correctly, but the
webpage is just stuck there, no redirect happens.

The result in html is <meta http-equiv="refresh"
content="https://host:port/something";>,
which however, should be <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="*1; url=*
https://host:port/something";>. It seems the html meta refresh format
requires *'1; url='*, where the 1 means stop for 1 seconds before refresh.

Thanks,
Guang