Hello,

I am not very familiar with socket.io apps, so you might have to fill me in
about what you are trying to do.
Looks like you are having issue rewriting Websocket url.

What version of Knox are you using ?
Knox 0.13.0 and up supports better URL rewriting, see KNOX-776
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-776>, it also has some examples
in the comments.

What is the ws:// url you are trying to rewrite and the rules you are using
?

Best,
Sandeep