From: Dhruv Goyal <777.dh...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 12:26 PM
To: "user@knox.apache.org" <user@knox.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Knox and Zeppelin UI is not working properly.

Hi Praveen,

I can share what I have give me some time, also I would like to know what is
the problem that you are facing.
For what you need the shiro config for.

Regards
Dhruv

On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 at 12:33 AM, Ravikumar, Praveen Krishnamoorthy
<rpkr...@amazon.com<mailto:rpkr...@amazon.com>> wrote:
Hi Guys,

I’m currently working to enable Zeppelin UI for my use case. Could anyone
please share me the Topology file, Shiro Config and the list of other steps to
enable zeppelin UI in Knox – would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Praveen.