Apologies Kevin, I will make sure to send it only to the user group and
thank you for the quick response. I know about the hive configuration but I
do not see similar ones for the spark side. I did apply the knox ones but
did not work since I believe the issue is on the spark side. Any pointers
would be appreciated.

Best