Yeah, this is the part of the docs I'm referring to: <
https://knox.apache.org/books/knox-1-1-0/user-guide.html#Supported+Services>

Reading KNOX-841 it seems as if the docs need updating (I can do that).
Thank you for your work on this!

You and Larry were talking about impersonation and SOLR-9324 in that Jira
but I don't quite see the conclusion. Do you remember if Knox supports
impersonation with Solr already?

Thanks!

Lars