In particular, TPCC requires transactions to be compliant, and we don't
have transactions, so it hasn't been a goal.

We should probably re-run the YCSB benchmarks at some point soon since
there have been lots of performance optimizations since 0.5, and I imagine
many of them would improve the results.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon