+1. We're just starting with Kudu, but it would be nice to meet other users,
and a casual Q & A would be great if you're up for it!

On Sep 17, 2016 9:05 PM, Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com> wrote:
Hey Kudu users,

I'll be in NYC for the last week in September for Strata/Hadoop World. I
imagine some others might be as well, and wanted to gauge interest in doing a
casual meetup or happy hour on Wednesday night of that week. No presentations
or anything, just pick a time and place and whoever's around can drop by and
put some faces to names.

Let me know if you're interested - if not enough people are around, I'll can
the idea, but if it seems there are at least a few people in town it might be
fun.

-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon