Hi folk,
I have a problem with hdfs to kudu performance, I have created external table
with CSV data and ran "insert as select"  from it to kudu-table and to
parquet-table:
Importing to parquet-table is 3x faster than to kudu - do you know some
tips/tricks to increase performance of import?
actually I am importing 8TB of data, so it is critical for me,

Best regards,
ANDREY KUZNETSOV
Software Engineering Team Leader, Assessment Global Discipline Head (Java)

Office: +7 482 263 00 70 x 42766<tel:+7%20482%20263%2000%2070;ext=42766>
Cell: +7 920 154 05 72<tel:+7%20920%20154%2005%2072>   Email:
andrey_kuznet...@epam.com<mailto:andrey_kuznet...@epam.com>
Tver, Russia   epam.com<http://www.epam.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies)
to which it is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged
and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to