Hi Liou,

It sounds like you might have first started the masters without specifying
the --master_addresses setting, so they each initialized their own local
storage separately with no knowledge of each other. That is to say, each
master thinks it is its own cluster, and now is refusing to restart with a
different configuration (it's not possible to "merge" clusters after
initialization).

To recover the situation, I suggest 'rm -rf /var/lib/kudu/master/*' on all
three machines before restarting the service with the new configuration. Of
course, please note that this will remove all data from your Kudu cluster,
if you have any data loaded. If you are instead trying to migrate from a
1-master cluster to 3-master cluster, you can find instructionns to do so
in the docs.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon