Hi

Good to hear decimal support is coming. After getting timestamp -type
working properly between Kudu and Impala, this is the last really important
feature still missing.

We use Kudu as the storage engine of our data lake. A java application
streams events from Kafka into Kudu and Impala is used to execute queries
coming from various reporting tools. Also Spark is used for data processing
and transformation.

--
Br.
Janne Keskitalo,