Hi Team,
we are planning to setup a Kudu cluster and need your help to plan things
better.
Could you please tell us how would partitining startegy works on Kudu Cluster?
say For example, we have 5 node cluster and table t1 is partitioned using hash
partition with 5 partition so initially we will have 5 partition and
everythings runs fine. we would want to know how would insert be handled when
one of the node is 100% full for some reason. Please help us to understand this.
How can we add more space to Kudu cluster?
How can we add a node to Kudu Cluster? what is the process.
Can we add a node to Kudu cluster and exisiting tables can make use of it
automatically ? or is there any process around it?
Can we add/delete more partition(hash) to exisiting kudu tables?
And also, can you please pass on document for enabling HA for Kudu Master.
RegardsAjay chaudhary