Hi Ravi, are you using AUTO_FLUSH_BACKGROUND
<https://kudu.apache.org/releases/1.6.0/apidocs/org/apache/kudu/client/SessionConfiguration.FlushMode.html>?
You mention that you are trying to use getPendingErrors()
<https://kudu.apache.org/releases/1.6.0/apidocs/org/apache/kudu/client/KuduSession.html#getPendingErrors-->
but
it sounds like it's not working for you -- can you be more specific about
what you expect and what you are observing?

Thanks,
Mike