Moved here from JIRA.

Hi guys, I met a problem about the keys locks that almost impacts the service
normal writing.

As we all know, a transaction which get all row_key locks will go on next step
in kudu. Everything looks good, if keys are not concurrent updated. But when
keys are updated by more than one client at the same time, locks are acquired
to wait much time. The cases are often in my product environment. Does anybody
meet the problem? Has any good ideal for this?

In my way, I want to try to abandon keys locks, instead using *_pool_token_
'SERIAL' mode which keeping the key of transaction is serial and ordered. Dose
this work?

Hope to get your advice. Thanks.

-----
Regards,