Hi Kudu community,

I'm happy to announce that the Kudu PMC has voted to add Yingchun Lai as a
new committer and PMC member.

Yingchun has been contributing to Kudu for the last 6-7 months and
contributed a number of bug fixes, improvements, and features, including:
- new CLI tools (eg 'kudu table scan', 'kudu table copy')
- fixes for compilation warnings, code cleanup, and usability improvements
on the web UI
- support for prioritization of tables for maintenance manager tasks
- CLI support for config files to make it easier to connect to multi-master
clusters

Yingchun has also been contributing by helping new users on Slack, and
helps operate 6 production clusters at Xiaomi, one of our larger
installations in China.

Please join me in congratulating Yingchun!

-Todd