Some thoughts on how you might increase your write speed:
- Don't use the same disk for both WAL and data directories. If you
have enough disks, dedicate one for the WAL and the rest for data
directories.
- Since each disk is an SSD, experiment with a higher ratio of MM
threads to data directories. We typically recommend 1:3, but that's
for spinning disks. I see you've configured 2 MM threads for the
masters but are still using just 1 for the tservers? Consider using
2-4.
- How is your schema structured? Are you using hash partitioning?
Range partitioning? Both? What's your primary key look like and does
incoming data arrive in sorted order (or mostly sorted order) w.r.t.
that key? Random order?
https://kudu.apache.org/docs/schema_design.html is an excellent
resource for understanding how schema can impact writes and reads.