I meant in addition to API exposed via KuduScanner::OrderMode (
https://kudu.apache.org/cpp-client-api/classkudu_1_1client_1_1KuduScanner.html#a3d6c79325c9da9741d0accf1b43bf7f9
for Kudu C++ client API and corresponding Java counterpart), I don't think
there are other ways documented in the API to have returned tablet rows
ordered.

Thanks,

Alexey