Hi Murugan,

The Cloudera convenience packages are only released for RHEL 6, 7 and
Ubuntu 14.04 as per this page:
http://www.cloudera.com/documentation/betas/kudu/latest/topics/kudu_installation.html

If you have other questions regarding those binaries, please post them on
this Cloudera forum:
community.cloudera.com/t5/Beta-Releases-Apache-Kudu/bd-p/Beta

BTW I think you should be able to compile Kudu on Debian 8, but we haven't
tested it as you can see here https://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/c/3389/

Cheers,

J-D

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 5:32 AM, Murugan Sundararaj ( Retail Platform -
ASF) <murugan.sundara...@flipkart.com> wrote:

> I do not find wheezy or squeeze distro "
> http://archive.cloudera.com/beta/kudu/debian/wheezy/amd64/kudu/dists/";
>
> Does that mean kudu is not supported to run on Debian system?
>
> Thanks,
> Murugan

  • Kudu for Debian system Murugan Sundararaj ( Retail Platform - ASF)
    • Re: Kudu for Debian syste... Jean-Daniel Cryans