From: Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Sent: 29 June 2016 22:40
To: user@kudu.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Kundera - JPA compliant Object Datastore Mapper for Kudu

Hi Karthik!

Thanks for sharing this.

I see that you've written most of the code so I wonder, do you have any
feedback on Kudu's APIs? Any weird things you noticed? Any gotchas?

We're getting close to 1.0, so we still have some time to make (potentially
breaking) changes.

Thanks!

J-D

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 3:48 AM, Karthik Prasad Manchala