I have a cube that I need to compute PV and UV at the same time within each
cuboid which contain ultra high cardinality.it will be cool if I could create a
topN measure to cover both PV and UV,but right now topN only support ORDER|SUM
by Column,so if I create a PV topN measure,then UV is resitricted because I
could neither create a topN count distinct measure nor a normal count distinct
in that same cube .
wonder if this is possible to support count、count distinct or other agg method
in multiple column topN?

赵天烁
Kevin Zhao
zhaotians...@meizu.com<mailto:zhaotians...@meizu.com>

珠海市魅族科技有限公司
MEIZU Technology Co., Ltd.
广东省珠海市科技创新海岸魅族科技楼
MEIZU Tech Bldg., Technology & Innovation Coast
Zhuhai, 519085, Guangdong, China
meizu.com