Hi Serhat,

Did you download/install the Hadoop components separately? If true that may
have a lot of version/config issues; for example, the HBase may ship a 2.2
yarn client jar while the yarn server installed might be 2.6 or above.

We recommend users to use Hadoop platforms that built by vendors like
CDH/HDP/MapR/EMR etc, whose quality will be much better; For a quick trial,
you can download their all-in-one VM images.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋