Hi Joel,

StorageCleanupJob can be run at anytime. It will delete the htables/hdfs
folders that have no reference, so it is safe. The "offline" means by
manual (not by kylin)

MetadataCleanup, would be better to run when there is no running job; and
take a backup before clean is always recommended.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋