Thank Li to confirm to me this information, where Can I find the
documentation about this configuration?, because  I have an internal Lab,
i'm configuring a VM (VMWare) as Kylin Node to access the  Cloudera Nodes.

Can you show me what config files I need to change to get this?

Thanks in advance
PEHC