It looks more like a limitation of the BI tool. Most of the tools I see
allow the user to specify the fact/lookup table, and the generated queries
are starting from the fact table.

You can compose this into a JIRA; When more people comment on this, the
team will investigate. Thanks!

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋