Hi Vikash,

What's your Hadoop version? The bulk load step usually is very fast. If
HBase is running well, it may indicate Kylin wasn't able to connect with
HBase; Please check HBase healthy status, and ensure the proper
hbase-site.xml is on Kylin's classpath (put it to $KYLIN_HOME/conf will
ensure it can be read).

Besides, check HBase master and region server's log to see whether there is
anything abnormal. Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋