Hello

I have a project with two active cubes (status READY) based on the same model.
TO be complete, cube2 is a clone of cube1.
I select cube2 and go then to the 'Insight tab', to run a query. But in the
result panel, I can see 'cube1' and nor 'cube2'.

Does it mean that there only must be one active cube per project (in other
words, should I disable cube1, or move it to another project) ?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Jean-Luc.

"Ce message est destin? exclusivement aux personnes ou entit?s auxquelles il
est adress? et peut contenir des informations privil?gi?es ou confidentielles.
Si vous avez re?u ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour,
de ne pas le transmettre et de proc?der ? sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify
us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original
message."