Thanks Billy.

After I upgrade to 2.3 I am getting following error ( org.apache.kylin.rest.
exception.InternalErrorException: Storage Engine (id=0) ) during query.

2018-03-06 09:43:04,607 ERROR [http-bio-7070-exec-9]
controller.BasicController:61 :
org.apache.kylin.rest.exception.InternalErrorException: Storage Engine
(id=0) is not supported any more
while executing SQL: "select * from  FACT_TABLE LIMIT 50000"

Any help is appreciated.