Hi Shaofeng,
day_time type is String, and it is partition col.
But I confirmed that 2018-03-01 have records.
Problem comes when quering with the setting day_time “shard by” to true. If set
all dimensions to false no problem for querying.

Maybe I’m not fully understand “shard by” function clearly. Your explanation
for it(when to use and how to use “shard by”) is highly appreciated. Thanks.

I will follow your suggestions and test on Monday. After that I will report my
feedback.

| |
赵希欣

邮箱:zxxb...@163.com