Hi,

Is it possible to modify a cube already built, such as adding new metrics or
dimensions? Is it possible to rename cube columns? I have not seen anything
about this type of common needs in the current Kylin documentation. I have
tried to add a new metric but Kylin do not allow to save new cube definition
if I have not purged the cube.

Otherwise, could it be a good technique to create a new cube with the new
metrics and dimensions and apply the hybrid model to use the new cube when
the SQL query requires it?

Thanks in advance,

Roberto Tardío Olmos

Senior Big Data & Business Intelligence Consultant

Avenida de Brasil, 17, Planta 16.28020 Madrid

Fijo: 91.788.34.10

http://bigdata.stratebi.com/

http://www.stratebi.com