From: Devhuti Kumari [mailto:devhuti.kum...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 5:21 PM
To: user@kylin.apache.org
Subject: Need Information on source Type of Apache Kylin

Hi,

Can we have any RDBMS as a data source for Apache Kylin instead of Hadoop Hive
tables?

If Yes then can we integrate it to Splice Machine using Splice Machine as data
source.

Thanks,

Devhuti Kumari

This message is confidential and subject to terms at:
http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidentiality, legal
privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender
immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.