发件人: Xiaoxiang Yu [mailto:xiaoxiang...@kyligence.io]
发送时间: 2018年10月29日 17:39
收件人: user@kylin.apache.org
主题: Re: 答复: cube关联后的distinct问题

Hello gaoyang,

In your case,  you have two fact tables which both has one column "user_id",
these two columns both have duplicate values so you cannot use one of these
fact tables as a lookup table. You want get the distinct count of user_id which
occur in both two sides.

If what I understand is correct, I guess you should enable query pushdown to
let other sql engine to do such task.

Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu