Did you do these mentioned in the doc?

Launch Kylin Web Server locally

Copy server/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF to webapp/app/WEB-INF

cp -r server/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF webapp/app/WEB-INF

Download JS for Kylin web GUI. npm is part of Node.js, please search about
how to install it on your OS.

cd webapp

npm install -g bower

bower --allow-root install

Note, if on Windows, after install bower, need to add the path of
“bower.cmd” to system environment variable ‘PATH’, and then run:

bower.cmd --allow-root instal

you Zhuang <zhuangzixiao...@gmail.com> 于2018年10月30日周二 下午9:37写道:

--

Regards!