Hi Phil, thank you for the sharing!

According to Hadoop's documentation, "fs.default.name" is deprecated but
"fs.defaultFS" is the new property name [1]. Can you confirm that Kylin is
still expecting the old "fs.default.name"? I searched the code base, didn't
find it uses that property. Please open a JIRA if you think it is a problem.

[1]
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/DeprecatedProperties.html

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋