kylin version is 2.4.1 and kylin metadata is stored in hbase. hbase version is
hbase-1.2.0-cdh5.10.1

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "??????"<chitin1...@gmail.com>;
????????: 2018??12??6??(??????) ????8:09
??????: "user"<user@kylin.apache.org>;

????: Re: Error size statis of segment

Hi,cheney,      What`s your kylin version and kylin metadata type?

cheney <531014...@qq.com> ??2018??12??6?????? ????5:49??????

Hi, guys

      Sometimes, the size of new segment is always less than 1MB after building
job.  In fact,  size of new htable  in hdfs is larger than 1MB. I find the
result of  "regionLoad.getStorefileSizeMB()" always is 0. I think it is
unreasonable calculating segment size by "regionLoad.getStorefileSizeMB()"
method.   Is it a bug?

    1. kylin monitor show size of segment is as followings:

      2. hdfs show size of HBase Table: KYLIN_RF4S1QAHE4