Hi Noureddine:

       The max physical dimension number (exclude derived column in lookup
tables) in a cube is 63; If you can normalize some dimensions to lookup tables,
with derived dimensions, you can create a cube with more than 100 dimensions.

       But a cube with > 30 physical dimensions is not recommended; You even
couldn’t save that in Kylin if you don’t optimize the aggregation groups.
Please search “curse of dimensionality”.