Hi:
I tested kylin 3.1.1 in my cdh57 environment and built kylin_sales_cube many
times.  At last, the values of the cube size and the cube storage are basically
the same, although there are some differences.
This problem may have something to do with your local special operation or
configuration. Is there any similar phenomenon in other cubes?