Hi Pawan,

There is a JDBC driver . I think this will be the right place to look at to
integrate with tableau.
Also please note, there might be holes in JDBC driver implementation as its
not tested throughly. Do give it a try. Making minor modifications should
be easy.

Code Path : lens-client/src/main/java/org/apache/lens/client/jdbc/

Thanks,
Puneet Gupta

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 6:20 PM, Pawan Malwal <pawan.mal...@huawei.com>
wrote:

> Hi Lens Developers,
>

> I am trying to use Tableau with Lens. Not sure how it should be
> configured.? Is there any plugin or something.? Could you please let me
> know how can this be done or direct me to any link or documentation.
>

> Regards
>
> Pawan Malwal

receipt.