From: Puneet Gupta [mailto:puneet.gu...@inmobi.com]
Sent: 19 September 2016 21:15
To: user@lens.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tableau with Lens

Hi Pawan,

There is a JDBC driver . I think this will be the right place to look at to
integrate with tableau.
Also please note, there might be holes in JDBC driver implementation as its not
tested throughly. Do give it a try. Making minor modifications should be easy.

Code Path : lens-client/src/main/java/org/apache/lens/client/jdbc/

Thanks,
Puneet Gupta

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 6:20 PM, Pawan Malwal