On 6/28/07, Tobias Ivarsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>From the neo4j.org website:
"""
Neo provides:

   - an event framework with proactive and reactive events on
   modification of the node space.

Actually, we haven't exposed the event framework yet in the new API.
But we'll try to get that in the next (and final) beta.

   - a validator framework for expressing data integrity constraints.

Same here but I also did a refactoring of this a few months back. I
wasn't happy with how the "NeoConstraintsValidator" worked and
basically wrote a new one using only the event framework. It should be
possible to implement just about any type of "data integrity
constraint" using the event framework (Neo is event driven) and since
I wasn't happy with the current validator framework I removed it. We
are however working on some new stuff for this (OWL based constraints
validation).

-Johan