I've been hacking away throughout the weekend, and the Python bindings are
up to date now. I have tested them with my sample programs on the latest RC
of Neo. These basically just creates a few nodes, relates them and sets a
bunch of properties, then performs some traversals and reads some of the
properties. The API of the Python bindings supports one or two other
features than those demoed in the sample program, but I have focused on
updating the bindings, updating the documentation is a later project.
One thing that would be nice was if someone would use the Python bindings
and keep me notified on any bugs or other issues. Philip, are you still
interested?

happy hacking
/Tobias