On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Anders Nawroth
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Peter Neubauer skrev:
> > Ok,
> > with buffere size 500 it works.
>
> Thanks for testing this!
>
> >  Great little app, now just a little
> > eye candy (CSS) and wildcard search, and things would be shiny!
> >

> The eye candy part is on the todo list of our web dev.
> https://trac.neo4j.org/ticket/90
>
> Wildcard search is planned for version 1.1.
> https://trac.neo4j.org/ticket/93
>
> Among the things we need to fix to get version 1.0 out is:
> * move to final location - where should it be in the repos?

We could have it as a regular component in the repo, then it would get
included in the regular automatic build system with no extra configuration.
But it might make more sens to create a special "samples" section in the
repository for things like this.
This would require a bit more configuration for automatic builds, but not an
exceptional amount.
There will probably be more samples in the future, and it would be a bad
thing to clutter the component space with them. Having samples in a specific
location would also make them easier to find.

What do you think?

> * set up an automatic build to provide it as a zip file as well
> * test on more different systems
> https://trac.neo4j.org/ticket/92
>
> /anders

Tobias Ivarsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>