Hi all,

I've spent the past two days updating Neo4j.py and RemoteNeo (it will
probably hit the repository early next week). One thing I'm doing is
implementing a RemoteNeo client in pure Python, thereby making Neo4j.py
usable on many more platforms.

Bringing Neo to more platforms than Java is one of my aims with RemoteNeo,
and in this spirit I started implementing a RemoteNeo client in C# as well,
enabling the use of Neo on the .NET platform.
This made me think that perhaps the core api (org.neo4j.api.core) should be
broken out into a separate component, where the API in multiple languages
can be maintained.

Another thing I noticed was that obviously the C# implementation of the
RemoteNeo client looks almost identical to the Java implementation. Does
anybody know of a good way of maintaining multiple implementations of the
same project in different languages, or at least in both Java and C#? I
don't want to have to write it in Fan [http://www.fandev.org/], because that
introduces some indirections on both platforms.

What do you all think?
--
Tobias Ivarsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cellphone: +46 706 534857