Johan,

Thanks for opening a ticket. What really is the difference between all
of the different index implementations and what is the recommendation to
use either one? I even found a LuceneFulltextIndexService. We are
currently considering the alternative to use Compass for node id
indexing. Besides transactional and maybe future Neoclipse search
features, is there any reason to not consider Neo external search
functionality?

I assume all Neo IndexService implementations are thread-safe ;)

-Andreas