Hi Andreas,
I have had that on my todo-list for quite a while but not really
started that effort. It seems the time may be right to finally start
on OSGi-fying all jars. So, if you have patches or failing test cases,
please send them to me and I will start a laboratory project to test
OSGi things with the awesome OPS4J Pax Exam.

Otherwise, if you sign a CLA with Neo4j, you can start yourself - I
will be on holiday the next 2 weeks and not be able to do much from
the warm springs of Iceland :)

/peter

GTalk:      neubauer.peter
Skype       peter.neubauer