Hi Gary,

I'm forwarding this to the list, since it might be of general interest.

I have made some experiments towards an in-memory version of NeoService
implemented as a transport layer for RemoteNeo. But I didn't have time to
finalize it. If anyone wants to give it a shot, this approach is probably
the easiest.

We have some vague plans of doing an in-memory implementation of NeoService
as part of the work on NeoHA, but that would not be earlier than late Q4
this year.

Cheers,
Tobias

--