From: Mark Baran <mebaran [AT] gmail ...>
Date: Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 5:16 PM
Subject: New Year and New Library
To: cloj...@googlegroups.com

Hey Clojurians,

To kick off the New Year, I'm releasing my neo4j wrapper.  It has both a
comprehensive low level api that lets you deal with nodes and
relationships and a higher level api that uses nested hashmaps.  Check
it out at:

http://bitbucket.org/mebaran/appledelhi2

I've also uploaded a version to clojars to make it easy to integrate
into anybody's project.

Tests are forthcoming though running it at the repl, I haven't spotted
any problems.

Feedback and comments much appreciated,
Mark