Ok, I see what you are saying, I guess I never thought of it that way, this
is my view of it:

People shouldn't download the dependencies of their projects into the same
directory as their main project code,
Especially if that external dependency is a project that requires
installation, as is the case with Neo4j.
But, that said, I think it might be a good idea to point out that if you put
neo4j.py in a place where Python looks for
Code you should name it something else, such as neo4j-python, which will
never be imported due to the hyphen. I'll
Add this to the download and installation instructions when I push the next
set of updates. If you have any other
Comments on how we could improve the documentation, or other issues, please
share them.

Happy Hacking,
Tobias

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Ryan Rosario <uclamath...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When downloading the module, a directory called neo4j.py is created.
> This needs to be changed.
>
> svn export https://svn.neo4j.org/components/neo4j.py/trunk neo4j.py
>
> R.

Tobias Ivarsson <tobias.ivars...@neotechnology.com>