Hey,

Ernsto: it's weird, I'm running Neoclipse perfectly fine under Ubuntu
9.10. Do you get any sort of crash message in the Eclipse logs or when
starting it from a terminal? Depending on the size of your node space it
also might take quite a while to start up.

Rick: Neo4j is able to provide remote shell access so I guess using
Neoclipse on a remote Neo should be just a matter of implementing it.
But don't take my word for it :)

Cheers,
Georg

Rick Bullotta wrote on 03.03.2010 18:20:
> I was never able to get it working.  Only as a standalone in the provided
> Eclipse container.

Georg M. Sorst
Dipl. Inf. (FH)

Ignaz-Harrer-Str. 13 / Top 19