Hi,

I'm proposing a project for *Google Summer of Code 2010* to add Neo4j as a
fully supported spatial database to the open source desktop application
uDIG, and the underlying GIS library Geotools. See the wiki pages on the
uDIG and Neo4j wikis:

   -
   http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/HACK/Neo4j+Spatial+Support
   - http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Google_Summer_of_Code_for_Neo4j_Spatial

The Neo4j wiki page links to the parent project for 'Neo4j Spatial' which
contains a lot more information, but for the summer of code project itself
we have not said a lot and would very much like to hear from potential
students for further suggestions. I have some cool ideas myself, and would
be happy to have a discussion about them. I already use Neo4j as a database
behind a uDIG application, but in a very domain specific way. Developing
full support could lead to so much more.

Cheers, Craig